Limo & Bus Policy
Bel Vino Winery is pleased to offer you and your guests the ultimate in wine tasting during your visit at Bel Vino Winery. We ask that all guests please comply with the following:
- Our guests with group reservations must arrive between the hours of 10am-3pm. Any variance in your arrival time may result in the cancellation of your reservation without notice. Limos and Buses will not be permittedafter 3pm. Our Tasting Room opens at 10am.
- All groups, limos and busses must arrive within 15 minutes of their reservation time. If arriving later than 15 minutes we may not be able to accommodate our guests due to other scheduled reservations. Yet we will try our best to accommodate the group.
- Bel Vino Winery will not allowTransportation companies without a current and valid Transportation Charter Party Carrier of Passengers (TCP) license number and Responsible Partner Program with the Temecula Wine Growers Association on our property out of consideration for our guest’s safety and pleasurable experience.
- Intoxicated guests and/or guests with outside alcohol cannot be admitted, regardless of having a written confirmation as required by California law.
- We greatly value our guest’s experience and ask when planning your winery visit that you please consider that Friday, Saturday and Sunday reservations are limited and fill up quickly.
- Reservations must be made prior to the day of arrival.
- The Limo/Bus policy also applies to guests planning to dine in the Bistro.
- Drivers may drop-off and pick-up guests in the circular drive next to the Tasting Room. On Saturdays and Sundays drivers may drop-off Wine Club members in the parking lot next to our Barrel Room.
- Limo and bus parking is permitted in our upper parking lot behind the Bel Vino Tasting room.